- 在 2020 全球和平指数 survey, New Zealand 排名 the second most peaceful country 在 world, in terms of societal safety and security.
- 的 Global Gender Gap Report 2020 向银河官网app下载欢呼 sixth best 在这个世界上 gender pay parity 男女之间.
- New Zealand is a very democratic country. We are ranked fourth best 在 world 在 EIU Democracy Index 2019, which looks at considerations such as free and fair elections and influence of foreign powers.
- 银河官网app下载还得到了 score of 97 out of 100 for political rights and civil liberties 在 Freedom 在 World Index 2020.
- Transparency 国际 says we are 班级第一名 (joint first with Denmark) in terms of being 腐败的自由.
- 的 Index of Economic Freedom 2020 - which covers everything from property rights to financial freedom - has New Zealand at third best.
- Our justice system is highly regarded worldwide. 2020年， World Justice Project Rule of Law Index ranked us seventh best 在 world.
Innovation - it's in our DNA
Maybe it’s because we live on an island, or maybe it's our culture of free thought, but innovation is undoubtedly ingrained 在 New Zealand way of life.
- According to the World Bank, in 2020 New Zealand was the 最好的地方 在这个世界上 做生意的便利性.
- Our internet (affordability and access) 排名 second best 在 world, just behind Sweden (Inclusive Internet Index 2020).
- 的 Legatum Prosperity Index 2020 ranks New Zealand seventh out of 167 countries for overall prosperity and wellbeing. 的 index looks at a range of variables such as natural environment, 治理, 社会资本, 个人自由, 教育, 健康, 商业环境, 经济质量, 以及生活条件.
- 的 World Happiness Report 2020 将银河官网app下载列为 eighth most cheerful place on the planet.
- 的 Human Development Index 2020 ranks New Zealand at 14th place in terms of life expectancy, 教育 and income.
的 cities of 汉密尔顿和陶兰加 boast a mild climate with warm summers (December to February); average temperatures range from 21 – 26°C.
Our winters (June to August) are sometimes described as chilly, 但很少结冰, with temperatures from 5 – 14°C.
New Zealand is a small yet mighty country located 在 South Pacific.
With a population of just 4.700万人口, we are an uncrowded country, allowing you plenty of space to explore our beautiful landscapes and immerse yourself in our unique culture.
的 University of Waikato has campuses in 汉密尔顿和陶兰加. Hamilton is New Zealand's fourth largest and fastest growing cities, vibrant and multi-cultural it is where our main campus is located. We also have locations 在 sunny Bay of Plenty region, with a brand new 陶兰加CBD校区 2019年开业!
Daily life in Hamilton is uncomplicated - grocery stores are easily accessible, locals are friendly and there are heaps of activities on offer to keep you busy! Our city hosts an array of award-winning dining experiences, bars and cafes.
One of the biggest perks to living in Hamilton is its proximity to other scenic and adventure-filled destinations. If you're an adrenaline lover, check out the wild west coast of 拉格伦, one of the best surf beaches 在 world, plough down the ski fields of Mt Ruapehu or go black water rafting through the Waitomo Caves. 的 list doesn't stop there; go bungy jumping, sky diving, jet boating and caving to name a few!
If you prefer the more relaxed lifestyle, there are many beautiful and scenic 河散步 or cycleways alongside the Waikato River, have a stroll around the award-winning 汉密尔顿花园 or experience the magical 哈比顿电影片场! Hamilton also boasts many retail stores for you to browse around, visit an exhibition at Waikato Museum or have a soak and unwind at 特阿罗哈矿物温泉.